Saturday, February 2, 2013

ȘȻરελɱ & ȘħΘƲτ


Back into it.. and trying to hang on... New look for me and feeling good aobut 2013.. I aint been on in a while so i think its time for me to blog something special for myself now!! hope you like it... love all my friends and family that still is here and support me throght thick and thin, bad and good, hate and love.. love u!!






































Hair: vive9 :. Wild Wild! in Jet

Skin: vive9 :. Lyse in SPF202 LightBeige Base

Shape: 69 Bounce Shape's:. Jannelle

Tattoo: [GLUE INK] *~Punked sleave tattoo

Glasses: dl:: Funky Glasses (black)

Skirt: Ricielli Mesh - (M) highwaisted mini skirt 

Shirt: Ricielli Mesh - (M) Minitop/beige

Lipstick: Pink Acid Elegant Lipstick - Coal

Earrings: HooDgirlz Charcole Nightlife Earrings 

Shoes: AXL pro FASHION l Python Bite Mesh Shoes

Nails: Mstyle Longest Nails - Domina 

Piercing: Cobrahive - Gauged 







No comments:

Post a Comment