Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Shine!!


To all great people there is a power bigger then us...  and toall that feel there is no hope there is always a window.. i thank everyone that has helped me and made this wish come true.. special thanks to my babes Nittinha for her help to make this happen... i found lots of people that could help me and found out that they didn't or lied to make them selfs feel good.. well i have found one voice that did help me! ty again Nittinha♥♥




by Nittinha for me♥








Shape: .:69 Bounce Shape's: custom made. see his store!

Top: :DirtyMind:: Vanity Buckled Bra Top--- Also At Fi* FRIDAY!!

Bottoms:  ::DirtyMind:: Valia Leggings & Fi* FRIDAY

Ear Rings: .:: BenS Beauty ::.. Magic Circular

Nails: Mstyle Longest Nails - Domina

Piercings: Cobrahive - Gauged 04

Hair: Dolo - French Coffee








No comments:

Post a Comment